Wednesday 9 September 2009

Space Cadet ...




Boots ~ San Fransisco Vintage Store
Scarf ~ Alexander McQueen
Silver Dress ~ TOPSHOP
Sequin Jacket ~ Reiss
Silver Top ~ Brick Lane Vintage Shop

I have absolutely no time what~so~ever to start tapping away on the laptop, but I just wanted to express my utter excitement for Bestival this weekend. Its 12.30am and I still have a shit load to organise tonight, I'm completely undecided on outfits and need to make a list of essentials i.e. cigarettes, alcohol, headache tablets and toilet paper ...

The dress up theme this year is SPACE which to start with I found tricky ~ Until I realised id most likely spend the weekend resembling an alien anyways! Space ain't superb for when it comes to looking foxy, but space is where my heads going to be for most of the weekend, so hey!