Tuesday 13 October 2009

Lions & Tigers & Bears ~ Oh my!



I'm a girl partial to a hint of animal print ... I luuuurve it!

Note 'hint' ~ I stick firmly to the rules, a ballet pump here, silk scarf there ... (I'm aware that less is most definitely more when it comes to sporting the natural patterns of our furry friends)

Current top of my AW wish list is one of these 'HUGE' Chloe Sevigny For Opening Ceremony crew neck sweaters, they are t o t a l l y divine ~ I absolutely have to have one ... Even if it does break the hint rule.

Yeah the brown isn't to every one's taste and I already know that my sister will say I'm completely nuts for even considering parting with such a large amount of cash for something she will consider discusting and my boyfriend is guaranteed to resign it to the dressing up box along with all my other feline-esq clothing (He's still holding out for a wild animal themed Bestival) ... But this is simply not up for discussion, I'm having one.

Love animals ~ Check
Love Chloe Sevigny ~ Check
Love Opening Ceremony ~ Are you kidding me, it's my favourite store in LA, Check Check & Check

I think I just justified it ~ Add to Tote ~ Purchace