Monday 26 October 2009

Not the most demure wedding guest!




Floor Length Dress ~ H&M
Silk Waistcoat ~ Emporio Armani

Dress ~ Reiss
Shoes ~ Reiss

Dress ~ twenty8twelve
Blazer ~ Paul & Joe
Bag ~ Reiss


This weekend was my final wedding of the year!

To all the Brides and Grooms, thank you for ...

(a) Inviting me to your smashing day
(b) Getting me blind drunk
(c) Enabling me to purchase the above outfits without feeling the slightest bit guilty! YAY love that!

Cheryl and Lee Sweetman (Im sorry for the goldfish scenario)
Olenka and Adam Lawrenson (Im sorry for sliding from the top to the bottom of your beautiful marquee and outstaying my welcome)
Helen and Lee Sadler (Im sorry I was at one point the only guest getting down on the dance floor with no shoes on)

Ooooh and thank you to my brothers 'make up artist' girlfriend Sarah for introducing me to my sisters old red lipstick ~ My new favourite thing!

X