Wednesday 21 October 2009

Theres a pink Elephant in the lounge!


Went shopping with my boyfriend on the weekend ~ Is it fair that he came home with Margiela and I came home with Mar-nadda?

I had my eye on a crazy expensive Acne coat but considering Ive been running low on wardrobe space for like ... well ... all my life ~ It wasn't a good Idea to borrow more money from the bank of boyfriend OR add another coat to my hat stand, which I recently noticed was buckling under weight!

So instead of a new coat he bought me another wardrobe and a chest of draws from The Old Cinema ~ Oooh followed by lunch at High Road House, Chiswick.

Note to self ~ Thinking I need to curb my clothes o b s s e s s i o n, running out of space for new furniture ~ Guess there's always the oven and kitchen cupboards, don't use those often hmmmm ...