Sunday 4 October 2009

Lovely Root Structure



Hair trends! Ugh whatever! Ive not particularly been blessed with anything spectacular in the looks department but the one thing about my aesthetics thats always sucked is my h a i r! As a small child I resembled a blond M J, I had a full on Afro. As I ventured into my teens I could have entered a bichon frise competition and cleaned up, throughout my early twenties I befriended a hairdresser that looking back should have been reported to the hair association of shit hairdressing for using peroxide in a way that's surely illegal ~ Its only now, I think I'm finally ready to come to terms with the fact that I ain't no glossy celebrity ~ Yuk.

Im not particularly adventurous with my barnet but Ive tried a few trends. Last October Kate Moss emerged with a new do ~ She supposedly took the kitchen scissors and chopped the lot off herself!
(a) With James Brown on hand 24/7 I seriously fucking doubt it somehow
and (b) Duh like Kate Moss even owns kitchen scissors (unless she rediscovered a pair that Pete used to cut himself with!) Sorry, too much?

However, in true sheep style I followed Kate in her new bob and lopped my locks off - Only I'll admit, I booked an appointment at Daniel Hersheson. Come to think about it I trotted down to Conduit Street clutching a 'fresh off the news~stand' copy of Grazia as soon as her fringe made its debut ~ I need medical help!

So these days I'm over 2009 Kate ~ She sold her soul to Philip Green and swapped 'A' list for 'X' Factor ... I'm done!

This season I'm mostly lusting after Wasson waves and roots a spruce tree would envy!
Blond tips ~ Brown regrowth and not a hairdresser in sight.