Wednesday 25 November 2009

All I want for Christmas is ... A £790.00 Handbag




Agh I'm a nightmare. When I see something I want I don't stop bloody banging on about it until it's mine!
I have quite unrealistic expensive taste and its causing me all kinds of problems:

A) I'm skint
B) I sound brattish, ugly and materialistic
C) I was recently branded 'shallow' by a good friend, not sure he was joking either! Gulp ...
D) I get 100% consumed
F) I've been known to cry

I absolutely cant hack things being out of my reach! (or price limit)

My main nightmare obsession this season has been the 'Coco Studded Duffel Bag' by Alexander Wang ~ Yeah yeah its old news now ... Its pretty much SOLD OUT, everyone has one apart from me yadda yadda ... But I just cant get this out of my head, or onto my arm for that matter!

This bag has been pushing me in the direction of savage violence and breaking the law ~ Must be all those hard studs and strapping leather!

I've nearly mugged two women for their Alexander arm candy ~ Actually I'll re-phrase that, its crossed my mind!
***
Guy's I've been a little out of control ~ My apologies:

Note to boyfriend: Never again will I speak of the duffel, I'd rather hold your hand than your wallet
Note to family: Sorry I made you spend money and time calling the Grazia goody bag giveaway hotline, in hope of winning me one
Note to work experience girl: See above, only apologies for making you do that repeatedly throughout the day!
Note to Nicky: I'll bite my tongue when were watching The Hills ~ I wont ever say 'fucking Kristin Cavallaris got that bloody bag' ever again ...