Monday 4 January 2010

'You Know That I Could Use Some Money'









Phoenix have been one of our favorite bands for a good 6 or 7 years ... Now all of a sudden their

e v e r y w h e r e

I fricking hate loosing what feels like a little band ownership, selfish I know!
Pretty soon they'll be ruined and playing huge gigs to gazillions of sceaming people, singing the words all annoyingly and stuff ~ An I bet the French accent will poof into oblivion!

Cue Kings of Leon ~ The sell out 'good band, gone bad'!
Long distant are the days of small gigs and easy tickets ~ KOL now play arena tours and have swapped their once ragged sound for some radio friendly bullshit!
We decided KOL should change the title and lyrics to Use Somebody ... I think the following is more fitting ...

UseSomeMoney ~ I was thinking of pounds and Selling out!

Don't jump off the same bridge Phoenix