Monday 15 March 2010

No Distance Left To Run ...


Alison Goldfrapp ~ Pearl Lowe


HELL-O to the Blur Documentary aired last Sunday night on normal TV
It's completely filled my brain with grungey memories of the 90's, a group of people I unfortunately no longer see and my old nickname of
'The Magazine Girl'
(Hmm I had a severe habit of borrowing publications with anything Damon Albarn related on the front cover from the local shop - Along with a sever habit of never taking them back)


Yikes I miss grass stained drainpipes, my Levis denim jacket, Lacoste polo's, Adidas Gazelle trainers and being a nasty teenager that got away with everything (most things)!
Sigh the summer of 1994 was hella good

Instead of slapping up a bunch of floppy haired pictures of Alex James and Graham Coxon, here are some dreamy intricate drawings by Jessica Albarn sister to Damon!

If you didn't see the documentary I maje recommend you to watch it, must be available on one of those TV Chanel's like on demand or whatever.

AGH & OOPS I Just ate a Kit Kat
"You need to cut down on your porklife mate ~ GET SOME EXERCISE"