Tuesday 8 December 2009

May 1980 ~ May 2004


January Vogue arrived this morning, at first glance it looks as drab as I feel today ~ Rachel Weisz on the cover is as uninspiring as the month of January, not impressed ...

Flicking through the pages I came across the article 'Head for the Hills' ... A feature on Liberty Ross, her family and home ...

I forgot how much I used to Love Ross back in her modelling hey day ~ It was possibly THE FACE February Issue 2002 that turned me on to her!

The cover of that issue with Liberty and Moss dressed in denim, wearing barely there make up, greased back hair and oil stained skin, posing like masculine mechanics with their boyish good looks ~ Is one of my favourite magazine covers of all time ~ In fact The Face was and still is my ultimate publication.

I have 100's of back issues at my dads house from when I used to collect them ~ Every time I go home I ask of their whereabouts, if they have been used as bonfire material I'm going to blow MY FACE off!