Wednesday 9 December 2009

This is my kinda 'New Moon'



White T ~ Acne
Grey T ~ Alexander Wang
Blazer ~ Reiss
Velvet Leggings ~ COS

I'm feeling left out, everyone's been getting all crazy overexcited for the second instalment of Stephanie Meyer's phenomenally successful Twilight series 'New Moon' and I'm simply not ... Guys I just ain't getting it!

OK so I admit I do own a copy of 'Twilight' on DVD however its through no fault of my own!

On one of the rare occasions that I stayed in on a Friday night, I purchased it on my way home on recommendation from the intern (bad move). Previous to me making this fatal mistake we were discussing what sort of movies I'm into ~ I'm pretty passionate in my choice of film and listed off my all time favourites, bearing in mind my hero director is Larry Clark:

Party Monster
Bully
Buffalo 66
Kids
Candy
Virgin Suicides
Wassup Rockers
and The Basket Ball Diary's

I explained that I enjoy dark fucked movies ~ Like really fucked movies where everyone's jacked up on crack and stuff but I don't think she quite understood where I was coming from!

Robert Pattinson in a little ghostly makeup, is not on the same level as Macaulay Culkin playing Michael Alig in THE most outrageous costumes EVER living a life that's so out of balance its hard to describe (FYI Party Monster) ...

So anyhow ~ I was thinking that Id try pay homage to this ridiculous craze that's taking over the world, but in my own way ~ So here it is ~ My tribute to 'Twilight' and 'New Moon' in the form of Acne!