Monday 8 February 2010

The 5 Thousand Ply Cardigan ...



Cardigan ~ Malene Birger
T Shirt ~ Acne
Cropped Waistcoat ~ Vintage Nino Foschi
Shorts ~ TOPSHOP
Bag ~ Alexander Wang
Shoes ~ Ebay

Love this cardigan, so much so I very nearly competed in a bitch fight for it! Naturally I won with not so much as a hair out of place ...

Makes me feel as though I'm wearing a huge duvet on my back ~ Either that or a horse blanket!

Like magic it has the ability to make me imagine I'm almost as small as an Olsen, due to its shire swamping size!
(Mega HUGE emphasis on the words imagine and almost)

Ooh and thank you to my sister for the waistcoat, sorry G but you steal my shiz all the time ... This is mine now ...

Observation, I think I need to work on my smile ... Taking photos on a Monday morning is far from flattering and what the flipping hecks going on with my tshirt, is there some kind of freaky little Alien under there?!