Monday 8 February 2010

Come to Mommy ...





Bag ~ Alexander Wang @ Opening Ceremony


Now this is my idea of having a baby ...

As if by stalk a dream has been delivered to my desk ~ Waiting for the arrival of this bag has been much like having a child or so I can only imagine! I feel as though this 'when is it going to arrive' scenario has been drawn out for 9 long months and boy has it been painful!

But from the second I saw it, I knew I was keeping it ...

Its cost me a small fortune, Ill be broke forever and it's been one hell of an emotional roller coaster!

But finally holding and staring lovingly into its studs and stroking it 'soft as a baby's bottom' leather has made the whole thing worth it and yes I most definitely plan on having more!

As for the christening, it's an Opening Ceremony (sorry I just had to say that) ...

Eternal LOVE